What is it?

Seen the make-over shows on TV and need an image consultant to give you that advice. Learn how to dress to impress at work, look 10lb slimmer or just mix and match and accessorise. I can sort out colour analysis, personal styling, take you personal shopping or weed your wardrobe. Always on-line just to give you inspiration and advice too. Check out my quick and easy make-up tutorials on youtube too.

Sunday 15 November 2009

Three Great Products

Just want to let you know about two great products I've just purchased for doing my make-up videos.  Maybelline Angelfit foundation - I'm using W07 and Loreal Superliner in Black.  Revlon Colour Stay matt shadows.  It's sometimes difficult to find shadows that are really matt.  Revlon have a new range of about 6 colours.  Cheap and really easy to apply and work with.  All Drug store brands, pick them up in your supermarket...that way you can disguise them with the grocery bill.  Ha Ha.


Products I tried which I'm not loving.  DiorShow Blackout Mascara.  Not waterproof, but can't take it off at night with regular make-up remover...and I just "feel" it there all the time.  Revlon Colour Stay liquid liner...yuk.  Very very watery.

No comments: