What is it?

Seen the make-over shows on TV and need an image consultant to give you that advice. Learn how to dress to impress at work, look 10lb slimmer or just mix and match and accessorise. I can sort out colour analysis, personal styling, take you personal shopping or weed your wardrobe. Always on-line just to give you inspiration and advice too. Check out my quick and easy make-up tutorials on youtube too.

Tuesday 11 June 2013

I've been asked to be an "Expert" on the starhub beauty blogger site. Head over there to find out about products that I am reviewing and answers to questions. 

I was just asked which was the best eye-make up remover..hands down it's the Lancome one. So many of my clients tell me they love it too!
 You might like to know that Lancome and L'oriel have the same parent company so the L'oriel one is very similar and MUCH cheaper. Though it does not have as much as the active ingredients in it, but if you are on a budget then that will be a great alternative.
Make sure you sign up for my newsletters at www.sharonconnolly.com and catch me on facebook at www.facebook.com/utterlyfabulous1


No comments: